You are here
Senior Project Manager - M'soft Dynamics experience essential
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (preferably v2016 but not essential)
- Certified Prince2 Practitioner
About Our Client
My client is a leading professional services firm who are currently going undergoing a large transformation. As a result they are looking for a Senior Project Manager to come on board to drive a key initiative. Based in the heart of the CBD, this organisation will offer a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
With a one of a kind culture internally, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a difference and deliver tangible value back to to the business whilst working as part of a close team.
- Prepare detailed project plans in conjunction with the IT Project co-ordinator.
- Prepare project management artefacts to ensure stakeholders are appropriately informed.
- Actively manage the initiation, planning, resourcing, tracking and measurement of project deliverables.
- Manage project budget, suppliers, time lines and contractors to ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Ensure project board and senior management reporting is timely and consistent
- Create and maintain a consistent set of project management artefacts (templates available) to guide successful execution of the projects
- Foster a community of practice around project management best practices; helping document, implement and maintain the project management framework in use at the company
- Ensure your individual behaviour aligns and promotes the organisation values and culture.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (preferably 2016 version but not essential)
- 10+ years of project management experience - which has included maintenance of standard project management artefacts to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Project management qualification (Prince2 Practitioner) with demonstrated experience utilising formalised project management methodology
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Stakeholder and vendor management abilities
- Advanced expertise in project scheduling using MS Project (Server preferable) including resource management and levelling, identification of dependencies across projects, consolidated project and program reporting and analysis
- Strong exposure to systems development methodologies
- Exposure to executive management reporting
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary package and the opportunity to lead a dynamic team on a project with CXO level exposure