You are here
Senior Project Manager
- Very strong and diverse project pipeline
- Competitve package and career opportunities
About Our Client
Our client are a young and dynamic business, yet very established in their field. Operating on a national basis, they are market leaders in the likes of commercial, industrial, education and health/aged Care projects. Our client is experiencing an exciting time in their business as growth is very Strong and they now require an experienced Project Manager to join them on this journey.
We are looking for an articulate, detail focused individual with a background of working and being involved in education/health or industrial projects, who may also want to branch into other project sectors. Experience of scoping works, writing briefs, liaising with internal stakeholders, managing budgets, and running project control groups are all essential for this role. If you have a demonstrated background in working autonomously, managing multiple projects and a good technical knowledge of managing projects from inception through to completion then this is a fantastic opportunity to apply your background. This role would suit a tertiary qualified project manager with a demonstrated background of working in a client side project management capacity and delivering projects up to $100Million.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will possess:
- You will have completed a Bachelor of Construction Management, Architecture or a related construction qualification.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years-experience as a Project Manager.
- Construction / Design project experience would be highly regarded
- Strong stakeholder and client management
- Strong contractor management
- You will have a strong commercial acumen.
- You will be a great communicator and have strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to work across multiple projects at any one time
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package (neg)
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- CBD fringe location
- Well established national business