You are here
Senior Project Manager
- Permanent opportunity with client side buisness
- Attractive salary package - negotiable on experience
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's leading Project management firms whose headquarters are based in Melbourne. They are a young and innovative team that are arguably Melbourne's number one consultancy. Based on the fringe of the CBD, they offer their staff a superb career opportunity and the ability to grow and develop their career within. with a strong number of repeat and referral work they have a very strong pipeline of projects and are now seeking an experienced Project manager to help grow their business and mentor junior staff.
- Financial modelling for potential and existing projects
- Define procurement strategy, prepare and issue tender documentation for the delivery of both the infrastructure and built form elements of projects.
- Resolve planning issues and gain approvals at a local, state and federal level Manage relevant consultants, contractors and staff, to ensure optimal performance.
- Manage budgets and reporting to a number of key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Manage design development and delivery of all projects.
- Prepare/forecasts/project budgets and report on financial performance and progress.
- Ensure delivery of project to agreed forecasts/project budgets.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate wil be an experienced Senior Project Manager with a proven track record across multiple asset classes.
- Ideally you will be tertiary qualified, ideally in Construction Management, Project Management, Engineering or Architecture
- You will have experience in delivering one of either commercial/office assets, both fit outs and base building, Education or health/aged Care projects
- You will be comfortable in end to end project oversight and delivery - including project planning, budget management, risk management, client management, commercial issue management, leasing management. An understanding of the real estate / property industry is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, ability to converse with all level of staff from senior level management to technical staff.
What's on Offer
This business offers an attractive salary package with the potential to gain profit share in the business moving forward. You will joining a young and dynamic yet established team based on the CBD fringe in their modern, boutique offices and act as a senior team member to help grow and lead the business moving forward.