You are here
Senior Project Manager
- work on exciting, national and large value projects
- Highly regarded boutique business with excellent office culture
About Our Client
Our client is a very highly respected, Melbourne based development and Project management consultancy working with a number of large multi-national clients. They work with many large retailers across Australia and have just won a number of projects and development approvals across Australia. In light of the same they are growing and require an experienced Pm to join their established, boutique consultancy.
Our client are looking for an experienced and detail focused Project Manager who has worked across large format retail developments who may also want to branch into other project sectors. Experience of scoping works, writing briefs, liaising with internal stakeholders, managing budgets, and running project control groups are all essential for this role. If you have a demonstrated background in working autonomously, managing multiple projects and a good technical knowledge of managing projects from inception through to completion then this is a fantastic opportunity to apply your background.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have completed a Bachelor of Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture or a related construction qualification.
- You will have a minimum of 4 years-experience as a Project Manager.
- Construction / Design project experience would be highly regarded
- Strong stakeholder and client management
- Strong contractor management
- You will have a strong commercial acumen.
- You will be a great communicator and have strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to work across multiple projects at any one time
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package - negotiable pending experience
- work across large value, national projects
- modern CBD based offices
- Great team culture- as much autonomy as you require
- Very healthy pipeline of projects across Australia