You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Quality Manager
- Attractive salary package
- Temporary - 3 months
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-national leader in the Food industry with an impressive range of products which are enjoyed by their consumers. They are looking for a Senior Quality Manager to head up their Quality team.
As a Senior Quality Manager, you will be primarily be responsible for:
- Promoting quality and improvement throughout the organisation
- Oversight over all quality functions
- Serve as the primary quality control resource for problem identification, resolution, loss reporting and continuous improvement.
- Perform root-cause analysis and other problem solving activities to identify effective corrective actions and process improvements.
- Quality control duties related to the company suppliers, customers and commercial partners.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Strong experience in QA/QC management within the FMCG industry
- HACCP qualification
- Knowledge of supplier QA systems - WQA and SQF
- Proven track record of people and supplier management
- Previous exposure to a similar managerial role is highly desirable
What's on Offer
With the relevant technical skills and proven experience you will be rewarded with an attractive hourly rate and outstanding opportunity for a senior leadership position.