You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Research Officer
- Are you a Qualitative Research Expert?
- Join a top Government agency leading a survey analysis project!
About Our Client
My client is a top Government agency which provides a support service to the general public offering diplomatic, fair and unbiased advice. Centralised in Sydney's CBD, my client offers a warm and collaborative team culture.
As the Senior Research Officer you will join a small project team and lead the qualitative research analysis for a survey project. You will be responsible for conducting qualitative research analysis on survey submissions and drawing conclusions to be used in further in various reports. You will be expected to work within tight deadlines and work independently and efficiently throughout the project. You will excel in this role if you have strong Qualitative Research experience!
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated qualitative research analysis experience (absolutely necessary). You will also possess the following:
- Research experience in the Government, Health or Education sector
- Strong experience and ability to draw sensible conclusions from qualitative data and survey results
- Ability to work independently and achieve results autonomously
- Demonstrated experience writing reports using research analysis conclusions (desirable)
- Ability to work with sensitive subject matter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines
What's on Offer
In return you will be offered the following:
- Short term contract with a top Government agency
- Autonomous role in a collaborative team
- Option to extend contract for the right person
- Competitive remuneration package
- CBD location