You are here
Senior Revenue Accounts Officer
- Excellent salary package
- Career progression
About Our Client
My client is a leading provider of Aged Care, Community and Health care Services in NSW & Queensland, with over 5,000 clients, 40 residential properties and a hospital.
As the Senior Revenue Accounts Officer you will support & train operational staff within the operating divisions, administer and maintain resident/clients accounts and provide responsive customer service.
Demonstrated experience in Residential Aged Care, Community Services, Retirement Living or a Government funded/regulated industry would be highly regarded for this position.
Your duties will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Administer operational Accounts Receivable task for Residential Aged Care and Community Services
- Maintain and ensure effective resident/client relations, efficient and accurate financial and administration operations, revenue billing processes and systems
- Reconcile Department payment statements and support Service Managers, residents/clients/representatives
- Identify and develop strong processes and maintain continuous improvement of procedures and systems
- Ensure all residents/clients administration is completed in an accurate and timely manner and debt collection process is implemented
- Implement changes to Government legislation in relation to fees and subsidies
- Mentoring and training a strong experienced team
- Identify areas of development within team and system processes
- Ensure effective billing processes to achieve Revenue Management team targets
- Implement any necessary changes to Government legislation in relation to fees and subsidies
- Perform fortnightly billing including direct debits, in a timely & accurate manner
- Process receipting, banking, sundry Invoices daily
- Ensure all administration is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- and debt collection process is instigated as required
- Reconcile monthly payment statements and follow up on issues relating to lost funding
- Ensure compliance with organisational policy, legislative and regulatory standards are met
- Maintain control and ensure integrity of revenue/community systems and data
- Provide a high level of responsive customer service support and liaise and customers
- Month end reconciliations
- Ad Hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will have the drive and passion required to work in the aged care space, and;
- Be an energetic and driven individual with proven experience in a similar role
- Have demonstrated experience managing a team
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in high volume and fast-paced environment
- Intermediate to Advanced computer literacy including MS Office and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high level of customer service focus
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to work in the Not-For-Profit space with a values based organisation, that makes a difference in the community.