You are here
Senior Risk Manager
- Own Risk across the business
- Join a team striving for best practice
About Our Client
Our client is a large recognisable organisation that is a proven leader in the energy space and who is looking for an experienced Senior Risk Manager to own Risk Compliance.
As part of this broad and challenging role, you will effectively be the Head of Risk and be the champion for Risk across all areas for the company in this space including:
- Working with internal audit and leading compliance across the organisation
- Contribute to and drive continual improvement of processes and procedures across the organisation to enhance best practice
- Develop and Manage the Business Risk Management System
- Use professional judgement in managing all Risk issues that arise and ensure these are resolved efficiently through clear communication with internal executive level stakeholders
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of standards and practices and continually strive to improve these to ensure best practice
- Look to challenge the status-quo and strive to develop the agility in risk compliance across the company.
The Successful Applicant
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will have previous experience in a senior level Risk Manager role and have broad experience across this space. Ideally from a 'Big 4' Audit, Assurance and/or Risk background, you will have industry experience and looking for a new challenge. With a new senior management structure this company is looking for high achieving individuals to up skill the Finance Team.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a changing team and develop your career further. Salary commensurate with experience.