You are here
Senior Salesforce Developer/Consultant
- Strong Salesforce background experience
- Proven expereince
About Our Client
As a Salesforce Senior Developer you will be responsible for developing Salesforce solutions and leveraging Force.com APEX Class, Triggers, Visual Force Pages, components, and Validation Rules. You will be involved in the integration between Salesforce and other external systems:
Skills and Experience needed:
- Must have the relevant Salesforce certifications
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Deployment of applications
- Able to write technical specifications
- Participate in workshops
- Mentor our development team
- Contributing to architectural/solution designs
- Salesforce configuration ( Formulas, workflows, rules of validation)
- Development of pages and components in Visualforce
- Well versed in the Apex coding
- Experience from a consultancy background.
- Duties and Essential Functions
- Provide face to face solution and consulting services for Salesforce and other business applications to their clients and prospects.
- Perform customisation, configuration, maintenance and optimization of Salesforce systems.
- Delivering support and solutions for break/fix issues.
- Define, manage and support integration to other systems.
- Evaluate, select, implement and test future software upgrades, patches and new functionality.
- Develop and maintain system requirement documentation, process flow and training materials.
- Active contribution to training and knowledge sharing of team members within their organisation.
- Most importantly: have a positive, "get it done" attitude that will inspire confidence their customers.
Successful candidate will take play a crucial role across a flat structured consultancy firm who have many large clients.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate will be motivated and driven
What's on Offer
Excellent training and salary package.