You are here
Senior Security Engineer | Analyst
- Take the lead in the architecture of new security initiatives
- Influence process change and security continuation
About Our Client
This organisation is a renowned Queensland based organisation with a massive footprint in the Australian market. Boasting a vast portfolio of clients, managing insurance packages among other things, this company is set for further growth and is projecting increased demand in project delivery within the Technology space creating a opportunity for a skilled security expert.
The Senior Security Engineer will be responsible for driving the continuity of the organisations network security posture while taking control of network implementation/administration/restoration and assigned projects relating to Cisco switching, Palo Alto firewalls, F5, end point protection, centralised logging/SIEM and vulnerability management.
You will take ownership of the security environment while making improvements to the security posture where necessary. You will have affiliated knowledge of SIEM deployment and associated Splunk Enterprise and Enterprise Security.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following:
- Senior Security Analysis and architecture experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Security domain policy and procedure - implementation and design
- Advanced firewall experience - Palo Alto and F5 Load balancing preferable
- Experience leading or assisting with the stand-up of a SIEM
- Working knowledge of ICT security on modern ICT systems, including an appreciation of technologies such as IPS/IDS
- Splunk Enterprise implementation and Enterprise security
- Experience with end point protetection, centralised logging, incident response and vulnerability management
- High level interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial sense and stakeholder management
What's on Offer
- Act as the technical lead in the security analysis team
- Improve the company's security posture and stand-up key initiatives
- Attractive salary package on offer