You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Security Engineer
- Great salary package for a 6 month contract with view to go perm
- Well known Australian reputable brand
About Our Client
We are currently looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join a well known respected Australian Brand. Our client is established for their successful business success and people orientated service and they need a similar minded candidate to join their growing IT team.
The chosen candidate will need to drive a culture of customer service and enhance the security and networking systems that support the business. Working with a successful team of highly motivated IT professionals, this person will need to be familiar of IT security and network systems but also help carry out improvements with the business. They will also be undertaking a second in charge responsibility to the team leader.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in designing and building security and network solutions
- Ideally a security background in F5 load balancers, checkpoint firewall/ IPS/ proxy
- Experience using Mimecast or other cloud based technologies would be preferable
- Previously managed web and email gateways
- Experience working in large or complex environment
- Must have a ITIL certification
- Certifications in F5 and CCSE is preferred
- Great communication skills and customer service focus
What's on Offer
The role is an initial 6 month contract with view of permanency and bonus components. Based in South Melbourne.
Please apply via link. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high number of applications.