You are here
Senior SQL DBA - Contract Role- Immediate Start
- Immediate Start
- Attractive Contract Rate
About Our Client
Our client is a well established WA brand synonymous with quality. Currently they require a Senior SQL DBA who has advanced knowledge of Database Administration to design and deliver a complex remediation project.
Reporting to the IT Manager this role will see you take senior responsibility for providing a high level of technical expertise, advice and guidance on technology aspects of SQL Database Administration and application delivery services to. You will assess the current state of the SQL environment and provide a thorough risk assessment before leading the design and delivery of a HA 2016 cluster. You will have exceptional communication skills and work well within a team, for this you will be rewarded accordingly.
The Successful Applicant
Along with demonstrated technical knowledge of current and previous versions of Microsoft SQL Server, you will have;
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2014 ( Clustered/Standalone/Virtual Enterprise);
- Enterprise environment background;
- Experience with high availability technologies such as Database Mirroring & Database Replication;
- Experience supporting a large complex production environment- maintenance routines, optimisation, security;
- Ability to hit the ground running.
What's on Offer
- Attractive contract rates on offer
- 3-6 month contract role
- Well established brand