You are here
Senior Structural Engineer
- Co-coordinating and managing graduate level engineers
- Managing multidisciplinary projects from conception to implementation
About Our Client
My client is a nationally renowned business supplying end to end engineering services. Established within the engineering space, they are looking for right candidate to compliment them in key projects.
Reporting to Head of Projects, your duties will include
- The ability to design form a mixture of disciplines; from concrete to timber for residential buildings
- Manage a mixed team engineers
- The ability to manage multidisciplinary projects from conception to finalisation
- Developing cost analysis to ensure proposed plans come in on time and within budget
- Liaising with key stakeholders and clients, representing the company at external project meetings.
- Ongoing training and development in engineering available for the right candidate
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate will have the following acumen:
- Civil Engineering degree (ideally) although a tertiary equivalent will be considered
- Registered building practitioner status
- Chartered engineer status
- Proficient in REVIT
- 8 years industry experience within commercial, residential and industrial markets
- Clear and concise understanding of Australian standards and building codes
- Competent in the design of both reinforced concrete and steel posttensioned concrete structures
- Experience and track record in running and developing a team of engineers
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present both stakeholders and clients alike
- The ability to prioritise work
What's on Offer
Work for a nationally renowned engineering institution.
Rewarding salary and benefits.
To apply online please click Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Sebastian Dahan on +61 3 9607 5619