You are here
Senior Supply Chain Manager
South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
AU$170,000 - AU$190,000
- Strategic Supply Chain Leadership role
- Key Global site within high profile organisation
About Our Client
Global market leading brand with outstanding reputation for product quality. This key strategic site is currently experiencing an exciting period of investment and growth.
The role will consist of the following:
- Responsible for all Logistics, Planning and Procurement activities for the company.
- Direct leadership of 22, in a complex manufacturing and product supply organisation.
- Taking ownership of diverse global customer base, and key part of site leadership team.
- Managing planning and logistics teams, ensuring all training and development needs are met.
- Leading all meetings relevant to demand planning, production planning, supplier management and Logistics.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of the planning and logistics processes.
- Managing all S&OP related reduction activities with sales.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated in a Supply Chain, Engineering or Business discipline ideally having completed some post-grad study such as an MBA.
- Strong interpersonal and coaching skills. Ability to manage through leadership, empowerment and delegation with the ability to introduce change and motivate others to follow.
- "Can do" approach, with a readiness to find Solutions to a variety of operational challenges
- The ability to manage a global supply chain, develop a strategy, and execute on an operational level benefiting both internal and external customers
- Proficient in the use of Supply Chain Management tools/systems. Operational strength in one or more of Demand Forecasting/Demand Planning, Supply Planning and External Supply Management
- High level customer focus with excellent communication skills. Proven capability in building strong relationships with key stakeholders and multiple interfaces, self-motivated with the ability to prioritise key tasks and manage resources effectively.
- Ability to drive continuous improvement across the Supply Chain.
- A proven ability of working with a senior management team to achieve collective company goals
What's on Offer
$170,000 - $190,000 + Super