You are here
Senior Tax Accountant
- High profile senior role at a large multinational organisation
- Work on a variety of projects, business partner and deliver process improvements
About Our Client
Join a large international business within their growing tax function. Reporting directly to the Head of Tax you will have excellent exposure to senior management and the wider business. You will play a key role in executing on the organisation's tax obligations whilst driving process improvements and advising all parts of the business to ensure the best commercial outcomes.
- As the Senior Tax Accountant you will work closely to support the Head of Tax and you will have autonomy and ownership of the Australian Group's income tax reporting and compliance from A to Z.
- In addition you will provide consulting and advisory services to a range of internal customers. You will also be encouraged to business partner, problem solve and actively seek to develop process improvements at all levels within the business.
- You will also be involved in the mentoring and development of the junior team members.
- This is a high profile position within the department and you will be supported in your personal growth and career development in the long term.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be CA or CPA Qualified
- Previous experience in the tax division of a large mid-tier or Big 4 Accounting firm will be highly regarded
- Ideally you will already have experience in a large commercial organisation however you may be making your first move out of a chartered firm.
- It is important you possess excellent communication skills and an ability to influence a variety of internal stakeholders
- You will be ambitious and driven personality with a desire to grow and develop in the long term
- You have a genuine desire to business partner, problem solve and add commercial value when and where possible
What's on Offer
- Long term career development
- Varied project work and ad-hoc assignments
- Autonomy in the role
- Excellent support, training and mentorship
- You will be encouraged to business partner, problem solve and communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- $90,000 to $110,000 plus Superannuation (Depending on your previous experience)