You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Test Analyst - 7 month contract
- Competitive Hourly rate
- Top tier technical environment
About Our Client
This Queensland-based public sector organisation plays a key role in the growth and development of our state. As investment in innovation and technology continues to be a major focus, you will be part of a top tier team of Testers, Developers, Project Managers and Business Analysts to deliver only the highest quality solutions and products to their clientele.
In a program that is the first of its kind in the industry, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Develop detailed scenarios and test cases/scripts as necessary that enable timely and accurate testing of application software.
- Analyse, execute and verify system and functional testing of application software in an Agile environment.
- Coordinate various cycles of testing, and analyzing and reporting on test outcomes.
- Provide and support the program application areas to find technical solutions for testing requirements.
- Develop and implement comprehensive System and Integration test plans.
- Manage scripting and execution of all types of testing (both manual and automated) across the program.
- Develop test strategies, test plans, policies, criteria and procedures in relation to combined System testing.
The Successful Applicant
Experience and attributes required:
- Substantial knowledge and experience with testing of Mobility solutions, including end-to-end experiences with Mobile device management and front-end to back-end distribution systems.
- Extensive professional software or test development experience.
- Test recording tools (such as HP Quality Centre) including requirement traceability, test lab setup and tool reporting.
- Awareness of programming and design in C# and .NET.
- Awareness of Windows Server, MS SQL, Networking principles, Data Integrity and system architecture knowledge.
- Awareness of Performance tools such as Quality Centre testing tools, HP Performance Centre, LoadRunner and Unified Functional Test (UFT).
- Knowledge of, or ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of technologies or platforms such as Azure, AWS, HTML5, Selenium, Apple's App Store, Google Play Store, Mobile Devices.
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
- Be part of a program that has gained national attention as the first of its kind in the industry.
- Competitive hourly rate, commensurate with experience.
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies
- Far reaching consequences on completion of this roll-out will mean team members stand a great chance of extension and/or secondment to other projects in the department, or similar new projects being started which will serve other clients.