You are here
Senior Test Analyst - Automation
- Brisbane CBD
- Competitive rates
About Our Client
Our client is at the forefront of their industry in Financial Services in Australia. With over 40 years of industry experience, a well established client base and a massive footprint and investment in the IT sector, this opportunity is not to be missed.
Working within the IT Delivery business unit, which focuses on end-to-end delivery of the IT outcomes of projects within the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analysing, preparing and executing testing activities for projects and releases to verify system and application changes are fit for purpose and use.
- Contribute to Test Plans development.
- Execute test procedures and scripts effectively and in line with release schedules.
- Collate and analyse testing results and statistics for inclusion in Test Summary Reports.
- Identify, report and mitigate quality related risks and take appropriate action.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience in Test Automation.
- Performance, Load, Stress and/or Integration testing experience.
- Experience using automated testing tools and understanding how they contribute to effective testing outcomes.
- Proven experience in planning and execution of Automated test plans and cases for functional and non-functional testing.
- Knowledge of Prince2 project management methodology and Agile project development processes would be a distinct advantage.
What's on Offer
- Brisbane CBD
- Excellent technical environment.
- Large enterprise.
- Work across multiple teams and projects.