You are here
- Technical role offering great career opportunities for the right candidate
- Newly created position for a junior SEO Manager to join the team on an immediate
About Our Client
Our client is a leading digital agency specialising in SEO/SEM/PPC campaigns for top tier clients across Australia. Growing extremely fast and constantly getting new clients on board, they offer a dynamic environment where employees can grow their career and work with inspiring digital professionals. They are now on the lookout for a talented SEO professional who will hit the ground running and implement the technical side of their SEO campaigns.
Reporting to the Head of SEO, your key responsibilities will include:
- Drive innovative SEO strategies and campaigns for top tier clients;
- Ensure day to day technical management of SEO activities and best practices;
- Analyse insights, prepare and present recommendations on optimisation;
- Conduct advanced search behaviour and audience research;
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure optimal visibility of clients amongst target audiences.
The Successful Applicant
You are passionate about all things digital and have worked agency-side (ideally) in an SEO role for the past years. Besides being a strong communicator, you are a humble, innovative and proactive individual attributed with the following skills:
- Very hands-on / technical background across everything SEO;
- Excellent understanding of how Google and other search engines work;
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and other major third party analytics platforms;
- Strong project management skills, as well as analytical, technical and reporting skills.
What's on Offer
- Collaborative and friendly culture with strong work ethic
- Creative, innovative company offering great career opportunities to their employees
- Brand new offices in North Sydney
- 457 visa on offer for the right candidate
- Young, fast-paced, dynamic environment offering flexibility and regular social events
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses