You are here
- SEO Specialist
- Excellent career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in their field and one of the best employers in WA. This organisation strongly promotes diversity both in the skill sets and background of their employees and at present, are looking to bring on board an SEO Specialist to develop their in-house Digital team.
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist's main role is to analyze, review and implement changes to the company's digital presence to ensure the site is optimized for search engines in order to maximize organic traffic of the right type of visitors. The SEO Specialist will be responsible for managing both the on-site and off-site optimization for different teams within the organisation, as well as the following:
- Executing (SEO) campaigns for multiple internal departments
- Executing mobile and link development campaigns
- Preparing monthly visibility reports
- Writing and optimizing content
- Defining the keyword strategy in consultation with the necessary department
- Assisting the marketing teams to ensure all content they produce is SEO optimized prior to release
- Ensuring every new page added to the site is SEO optimized prior to deployment and contains appropriate cross links
- Managing Google and other local listings to ensure the details are consistent across every channel
- Executing the group SEO strategy and ensure marketing staff are trained to capitalize on SEO link opportunities and providing ongoing support as needed
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant would come with 3-5 years of experience as an SEO Specialist, managing multiple websites and implementing optimization for both on-site and off-site.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking organization that boasts an excellent internal culture and career progression prospects, amonst many other benefits.