You are here
Service Delivery Manager
- Newly Created Permanent Opportunity
- Fun and Flexible Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a major organisation operating across WA providing essential services to the local population. Due to a recent restructure they are now looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager with strong ITIL implementation experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership direction, guidance and technical expertise to the IT Department;
- Contribute to the strategic direction, planning and performance, ensuring team members have clarity and understanding expectations and service standards;
- Develop and implement performance management system(s) and monitor performance against the targets, preparing monthly management information;
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships organisation wide to gain a full understanding of current and future business needs;
- Contribute to the preparation, testing and improvement of continuity plans;
- Prepare and review policies, procedures, guidance and instructions and ensures compliant operation within the IT Department;
- Continuously review systems and processes for improvements, preparing the necessary documentation for change and managing their implementation;
- Contribute to the development and measurement of Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements.
- Review and report on performance and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced manager, who is able to demonstrate strong ITIL implementation experience in previous organistations and excellent service delivery knowledge. Your experience will have been gained in a large enterprise environment, where you have had to challenge process and drive service delivery across the IT function. Combined with your experience will be a proactive 'can do' attitude with the ability to challenge process. You will also be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Centrally located
- Large IT function
- Project and operational environment