You are here
Service Delivery Manager
- Great salary package available
- Exposure to a global company
About Our Client
Our client is a well known global automotive company who are leaders in their industry. They have a special need for a Service Delivery Manager to join their team and help drive their success.
Chosen applicant will be responsible for:
- Supporting and assisting the solutions department in achieving business goals through creating and enhancing solutions.
- Making sure that defined SLAs and agreed KPIs are up to standards.
- Providing active management of contracts and any associated budgets.
- Management and measurement of all elements of the Dealer Systems service.
- Governing vendor management and liaising with stakeholders.
- Implementing and controlling operational service delivered by suppliers.
- Associating with company systems to develop and improve operational excellence.
- Oversee of incident, problem and continuity processes to ensure service level agreements are met
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate will have:
- ITIL Certification and degree qualification or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated competency in managing Service Delivery in a large environment.
- Experienced in dealing with local and international service providers and managing these relationships
- Previous skills with stakeholder management and Contract Management
- Previously maintained strong relationships with business units.
- Understanding and experience with similar business operations and systems
- Ability to work in a fast paced/changing environment with a can do attitude
- Ability to negotiate and be persuasive is desirable
What's on Offer
Permanent opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager with a background in automotive industry. Great benefits available.