You are here
Service Desk Analyst - 4 month temp - Client facing
- Initial 4 months leading into permanent for the right candidate
- CBD location
About Our Client
My client is a Government organisation based in the CBD. You will be the main point of contact for all level 1 and 2 issues, escalating into the IT Manager.
- General network, Microsoft desktop, Active Directory, Win 7 & 10
- VOIP deployment and management, mobile devices and AV equipment
- ICT data protection and business continuity
- Familiarity with the ITIL concepts in Service Management (ITSM)
- Understand IT infrastructure and Apps (MS Exchange, MS OFFICE 2103,VPN, TrendMicro)
- Manage Staff issues/requests and Vendor obligations (Managed Service Provider [MSP])
- Management and Reporting of Incidents, Service Requests and Change Requests
- Manage contractual obligations by MSP. Reviewing Assets and SLAs and keeping MSP to task.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Customer service orientation
- Very people focused, not behind the scenes or on the phone type of situation
- ICT coordinator as opposed to support - but will be doing both
- Will be working with service provider and attending to user to senior management ICT issues.
- Understanding of culture. Team lead from support, looking for a change, or wants a perm role. Able to manage a vendor and team. Reports on SLAs and attending to issues.
- Strong commitment to client-focused operations and collaborative work practices
- Proven communication, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Have a meticulous attention to detail and an ability to prioritise
What's on Offer
On offer is a 4 month temporary position with the potential to go permanent afterwards. This role is based in the CBD and is with a well known government organisation.