You are here
Service Desk Analyst - Level 1/2 - Permanent Opportunity
- Service Desk Analyst Level 1/2
- Permanent Opportunity
About Our Client
A comprehensive technical services contracting company, delivering technical services on behalf of its customers and a diverse engineering contracting company focused on the design, installation and maintenance of building services for commercial and industrial buildings.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically on all company supported applications
- Document resolutions for future reference
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Manage windows networks (TCP/IP), configure and manage DHCP, DNS, File and Print services
- Visit remote offices to provide support services to staff
- Perform hardware and software installations
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of helpdesk support and networking experience, or equivalent applicable work experience.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Able to appreciate problems and identify, assess and implement solutions
- Able to work in a team environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Networking TCP/IP terminology, concepts and potential problems
- Software/applications and hardware, printers, Mainframe
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary