You are here
Service Desk Analyst Level 1/2
- Service Desk Analyst Level 1/2
- CBD Location
About Our Client
Global organisation based in the heart of Sydney CBD.
- Windows operating and messaging systems including Active Directory, Exchange and SOE environment with Windows 7/10, Office 2013/365, Outlook, Internet Explorer, SharePoint Services
- Experience with IP telephony and voice messaging systems such as Cisco Call Manager and Microsoft Unified Messaging
- Provide face to face and remote support
- Ability to provide technical support on both software and hardware including but not limited to PCs, printers, and mobile computing devices such as iPhones and Tablets
- Understanding of ITIL principles, in particular incident and problem management in a Service Desk environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and customer focus
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to relate and work in person and remotely with all levels of the business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong initiative to troubleshoot problems through to resolution
- Experience managing Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 environments
- Excellent knowledge of systems including Windows 7, Active Directory, Exchange 2013, Lync and SharePoint 2013
- Experience supporting mobile devices (IOS)
What's on Offer
- Permanent position with a global organisation based in the heart of Sydney CBD.
- Must have full work rights.