You are here
Service Desk Analyst - Level 1/2
- Service Desk Analyst - Level 1/2
- Permanent Position
About Our Client
Rapidly expanding IT solutions partner and support provider to Australian small to medium businesses.
- You will be part of a small team responsible for about 30-40 clients, you will also be working side by side with 2 other teams supporting the same amount of clients
- You will be solving between 10 - 15 tickets a day ranging from minor to more complex hardware or software issues.
The Successful Applicant
- You will need to be able to support clients using remote desktop software such as Teamviewer & RDP.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server 2008 - 2012, Windows 7/8, Office 2007 - 2013 and MS Office 365 to the level where you would be able to teach others about them.
- Ideally you will come from a managed services background where you are used to the variety of IT issues and type of clients.
- You will need to be proactive, willing to help others and overall good at completing everything you start to high quality and in a timely manner.
- You'll need to persist until a solution is found, as well as be proactive in seeking more work when you've completed tickets assigned to you.
- Your interest to help the client and provide a high quality service that exceeds the client's expectations will be extremely important.
What's on Offer
You will be exposed to a vast variety of technologies including Cloud technologies, Networking, Servers and Desktops (Physical and Virtual), as well as interstate project work if desired.