You are here
Service Desk Analyst
- Permanent position
- Prior experience in managed services
About Our Client
Our client is a well established Managed Services Provider who are experiencing growth in their customer base. This growth has led to an increase in activity via the Service Desk and an IT Support Officer is required to assist with high volumes of incident requests.
As the IT Support Officer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing first class customer service support to users;
- General troubleshooting of local and remote sites;
- Supporting hardware and core business applications;
- Creation and administration of Active Directory accounts;
- Troubleshooting Windows 7/10 and Office 365.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience in Level 1 and 2 Support in the managed services industry. You will possess exceptional customer service skills in order to build relationships with users and effectively analyse and troubleshoot issues. You will have experience in Active Directory, Windows OS and Microsoft Exchange. Only candidates with a valid WA drivers license need apply.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- On site parking
- Busy and varied role