You are here
Service Desk Analyst
- Permanent Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a national professional services organisation. The IT team is primary based here in Melbourne. We are on the look out for an enthusiastic Service Desk Analyst to join this awesome team with a great attitude.
This is a permanent role and will see you provide support for laptops, phones, printers and mobile handsets as well as applications, software and user access. You would be joining a warm and friendly team with the opportunity to up skills across new technologies.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally posses the following:
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems, Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Knowledge of mobile device support and management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 / 2016
- Problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills
- Basic understanding of network management and LAN / WAN concepts
- Proven time management skills and the ability to autonomously manage and prioritise workloads
- Great communication skills
- Great attitude - enthusiasm!
- Experience or knowledge of ITIL processes
What's on Offer
This role would suit a Service Desk professional with 1-2 years experience. Ideally you will have professional services experience but not essential. We are primarily looking for the right attitude to join this national brand. This could be a great career start!