You are here
Service Desk Support
- CBD Location
- Be part of a growing team
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known legal firm who have a strong presence in Australia. They have a special need for a service desk support operator with excellent communication skills and customer service skills to join their team and help drive their success.
A new opportunity has become available for a service desk support operator to join an excellent organisation on a permanent contract.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Minimum of 3-4 year's experience working in a technical/helpdesk role in a professional services environment
- Experience with ITSM (information technology service management) tool
- ITIL certified
- Experience with windows 10, outlook 10, office 365 and active directory
- Advanced MS Word skills
- Ability to adapt to new software applications quickly
- Understanding of windows and apple OS environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Flexible - rotational roster
- Bright personality with strong attention to detail
What's on Offer
The role on offer is a permanent opportunity based in Melbourne CBD. Please apply via the link. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high number of applications.