You are here
Service Engineer - Global market leader
Exciting career development opportunity
Highly competitive package
About Our Client
Our client, a global manufacturer of food processing and packaging equipment is looking for an experienced Service Engineer to join their operations in Sydney. The successful individual will gain exposure a dynamic and exciting business and will be involved in equipment demonstrations, engineering and applications assistance, project management, installation, repairs and will receive regular training and development.
Reporting to the Team Leader the successful applicant will be responsible providing rapid breakdown support to clients and conducting maintenance on a diverse range of products. This will also involve overseeing machinery during its entire operation, installation and operations training for customers, continuous improvement activities and troubleshooting.
The successful applicant will also be expected to exhibit excellent communication skills by working closely with sales executives to ensure repeat and new business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant-
- 8+ year's engineering experience with packaging machinery
- Significant PLC experience is essential
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering or appropriate electrical trade qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proven record of building and maintaining strong business relationships
- Ability to work autonomously
What's on Offer
Excellent career development opportunity with a global leader in the manufacturing of packaging equipment. Highly attractive remuneration package with a focus on work / life balance.