You are here
- Exciting career development opportunity
- Fast paced enviroment
About Our Client
Our client, a global leader in the manufacturing of food processing and packaging equipment is looking for an experienced Services Engineer to expand their operations in Sydney. The successful candidate will gain exposure to the entire business and will be involved in equipment demonstrations, engineering and applications assistance, project management, installation and will receive regular training and development.
Reporting to the Team Leader the successful applicant will be responsible providing rapid breakdown support to clients and conducting maintenance on a diverse range of products. This will also involve overseeing machinery during its entire operation, from installation and operations training for customers to continuous improvement activities and troubleshooting.
The successful applicant will also be expected to exhibit excellent communication skills by working closely with sales executives to ensure repeat and new business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant-
- 8+ year's service engineering experience preferably with packaging machinery
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Appropriate electrical and mechanical trade qualifications
- Proven record of building and maintaining strong business relationships
- Ability to work autonomously
What's on Offer
Excellent career development opportunity with a global leader in manufacturing. Highly attractive remuneration package and opportunity for regular travel is also on offer.