You are here
- Join a rapidly growing organization
- Senior leadership role
About Our Client
Our client are an established Australian owned manufacturing and services business who work with a range of clients within the resources sector. Due to recent developments they are seeking an experienced Service Manager to lead one of their key divisions in WA.
Reporting to the GM you have operational responsibilities for the day to day running of the workshop and field service team. This will include;
- Manage a workshop, warehouse and site service team in Perth.
- Interface with clients in the mining industry on a regular basis and effectively manage a strong portfolio of projects.
- Optimise the use of labour and equipment resources to deliver superior service & performance to carry out a portfolio of projects.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement across the operations through delivery of effective change management and lean manufacturing strategies.
- Ensure the highest level of safety standards are implemented and carried out through the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Mechanical Trades or Engineering background.
- Extensive experience in mobile equipment with specific experience from an OEM.
- Previous experience in managing service and workshop teams across the technical, financial and administrative functions.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with a focus on developing and managing key internal and external relationships.
What's on Offer
- Solid career path progressing toward senior management.
- Be part of a rapidly growing business with a strong portfolio of projects.
- Attractive remuneration and incentive package.