You are here
- Strong leadership roles within the WA market
- Opportunity to develop and make the role your own.
About Our Client
I am working with a select group of large global and national businesses who are looking at opportunities to drive their service and aftermarket business by identifying key individuals who can lead and drive change.
As the Service Manager you have operational responsibilities for the day to day running of the entire aftermarket division. This will include;
- Manage a diverse P&L including workshop, warehouse and site service team.
- Interface with clients on a regular basis and effectively manage a strong portfolio of projects.
- Optimise the use of labour and equipment resources to deliver superior service & performance to carry out a portfolio of projects.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement across the operations through delivery of effective change management and lean manufacturing strategies.
- Ensure the highest level of safety standards are implemented and carried out through the business
The Successful Applicant
- Mechanical Trades or Engineering background.
- Extensive experience in managing and lead service businesses within capital equipment.
- Previous experience in managing service and workshop teams across the technical, financial and administrative functions.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with a focus on developing and managing key internal and external relationships.
What's on Offer
- Solid career path progressing toward senior management.
- Be part of a highly successful businesses with a strong track record in the local and international market.
- Attractive remuneration and incentive package.