You are here
Service Operations Supervisor
- Exciting Supervisor position with a global leader in elevator manufacturing
- Clear career progression opportunity
About Our Client
Our client, the world's leading manufacturer, installer and service provider for efficient, innovative elevators and people - moving systems is looking for a proactive and ambitious Service Operations Supervisor to help grow their operations in Australia.
With over 2 million elevators and escalators currently in operation throughout 200 countries the successful applicant will have an unparalleled opportunity to develop and progress their career in an international company that is continually going from strength to strength.
In this role you will be involved in both the technical and commercial aspects of the business from the supervision of daily maintenance to liaising with key clients in order to ensure customer satisfaction and continued business. This will involve directing the performance of field maintenance and improving efficiency's through field workforce education and management. You will also be expected to show leadership in promoting and implementing the companies EH&S policy in order achieve a safe work environment.
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking a passionate and self-motivated individual who is looking to advance their career with the world's leading elevator manufacturer.
Key requirements include -
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with proven ability to effectively communicate with both stakeholders and subcontractors
- Have a strong technical background preferably within heavy industry and the ability to convey principles in an accessible manner
- Extensive experience in the development and implementation of EH&S practices
- Excellent people management and organisational skills with significant experience in supervising a technical team
- Commercially minded with an strong understanding of basic business principles and a proven record of achieving and exceeding set KPI's
- Strong natural aptitude for innovative thinking with previous experience in implementing new ideas in a professional environment
- Having achieved or working towards a Tertiary qualification in leadership or management would be highly regarded
What's on Offer
Working with a global leader in elevator and people moving systems manufacturing the successful candidate will have the opportunity to build a strong and rewarding career in company that rewards success and offers clear career progression. Highly competitive remuneration package with lucrative bonus scheme is also on offer.