You are here
Service Support Engineer
- Great Location in South Melbourne Inner Suburbs
- Work in a team with a warm culture of IT Support
About Our Client
This business requires someone to drive a culture of customer service and possess extensive Level 2 Service Support experience. Working within a successful team of highly motivated IT professionals, this person will need to be familiar in IT systems and help carry out improvements with the business.
We are currently looking for a Service Support Engineer to join a well known Australian Brand who specialise in support services. Our client is established for their business success and people orientated service and they need a similar minded candidate to join their growing IT team.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will ideally have:
- Previous experience working in a Level 2 IT Support role with proven track record of KPI's and SLA's.
- Worked in a large and complex in-house IT department.
- An outstanding blend of customer service skills and technical expertise.
- Knowledge and Experience across Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS Office 2010, Windows 7.
- Exposure to ITIL environment with certification in V3.
- Ability to demonstrate troubleshooting skills in a similar setting
- Proficient with mobile and tablet maintenance.
- A friendly attitude and able to fit the warm culture of the team
What's on Offer
The job on offer is based in a great location in South Melbourne Inner Suburbs. The role has a bonus component on top of the salary and perks of the business.