You are here
- Must have strong experience with the configuration/development of ServiceNow
- 6 months contract
About Our Client
My client, a large and leading organisation based in the CBD, are looking for an experienced ServiceNow developer to join their team. The role will be responsible for configuring, administering and scripting the ServiceNow platform.
- The developer for ServiceNow will be responsible for configuring, administering and scripting the ServiceNow.
- The developer will work with the IT Operations to develop technical solutions that satisfy the business needs to use Service
The Successful Applicant
- Configuration/Customization of the ServiceNow system, including creating workflows
- Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service
- Uses scripting tools and Service Now functionality create script to automate rote tasks being done in ServiceNow
- Gathers specifications from the IT department and delivers a product/release that meets the needs presented. Create requirements definitions and technical specifications documentation.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other system
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes
- Performs system and integration testing with sample and live data
- Integration and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration
What's on Offer
The role will offer a competitive salary with the opportunity to start immediately. This 6 month contract may also be extended.