You are here
- Excellent Sharepoint experience
- VBA, SQL and Excel
About Our Client
We have requirement for a self-motivated, professional and client facing Sharepoint developer or also has exposure to automation in a reporting environment.
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- Setup, configuration, and management of SharePoint environments
- Gathering Business requirement from clients/key stakeholders and assists in the development and implementation of site layouts, site templates, user navigation strategies, and information/data management strategies
- Skilled in using server and SharePoint metrics to determine overall system health, and apply those metrics to capacity planning needs Skilled in transforming verbal descriptions of required functionality into design mock ups
- Understanding of MOSS architecture and mid-size SharePoint web farms (i.e. web front ends, index servers, and database server architectures)
- Ability to use Microsoft Designer to customize the MOSS interface and other technologies to include custom forms and InfoPath
- Expertise in Excel Automation using VBA macros, Access databases, and SQL are an advantage
- Hands-on knowledge of advanced VBA & SQL programming (MS Excel, MS Access) including requirement analysis, development, testing and bug fixing
- Possess ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Detail-oriented and comfortable with a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to translate business requirements into meaningful and usable tools.
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with focus on continuous improvement and enhancing the team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent verbal and communication skills Ability to work with well with senior level staff in the planning and budgeting for hardware and software
What's on Offer
Our client offers rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on they're people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. They also believe that they're business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use their unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for the communities.
Our client believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to their people, their clients and communities.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a top global company and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, this is for you.