You are here
SharePoint System Administrator
- Attractive daily rate
- CBD Location
About Our Client
This large, well established government organisation are currently seeking a SharePoint Administrator to join their growing IT team on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Perform administration, development and support activities in accordance within documented standard and agreed timelines across any of the following: Sharepoint 2013 (SharePoint 2010 is acceptable), InfoPath, PowerShell, ASP.NET, SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) packages and Reporting Services.
- Apply structured problem solving strategies and techniques to identify, analyse, evaluate and implement sustainable solutions.
- Develop application software individually or as part of a team in accordance with departmental standards, technical and security architecture.
- Translate conceptual, logical and physical solutions into application software.
- Produce and maintain support and development documentation in accordance with the quality management system requirements which are appropriate for platform support and good operational practices.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of platform monitoring / maintenance and support.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
- Qualified experience in a similar Sharepoint Administrator role
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Sharepoint 2010/2013
- Experience working in complex technical environments
- Ability to design, manage and configure Sharepoint 2010/2013 site
- Exposure to InfoPath, PowerShell, ASP.NET, SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) packages and Reporting Services
What's on Offer
- Attractive Rate
- CBD Location