You are here
- Join a team that possess an energetic and passionate culture
- Attractive and competitive salary package on offer
About Our Client
My client are a large mining operation with a number of operations in WA. Due to recent structural changes they are on the look out for an experienced Shutdown Supervisor to join a fast paced and energetic operation.
As a Shutdown Supervisor, you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading a team of technical trades and operational staff to drive improvement and efficiency in the shutdown process.
- Planning & scheduling complex shutdowns
- Liaising with key stakeholders in the business.
- Tracking and recording KPIs for team members.
- Performing Health and Safety audits whilst addressing any hazards.
This role will be based on a roster from Perth.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate employees.
- Experience in leading shutdowns across engineering, mining & resources or heavy industries.
- High regard for safety in the workplace
- Strong communication skills with the ability to lead and manage multiple stakeholders
- Proficient in MS Package and CMMS systems
- Fixed plant & mobile equipment exposure
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Be part of a highly energetic and high performing team focused on achieving results.
- Genuine opportunity to progress within this rapidly growing organisation.
- Opportunity to lead teams.