You are here
- Immediate Start
- Great CBD location
About Our Client
Our client is a construction company focused on delivering fit out, refurbishment and construction projects across the Residential, Commercial and Retail sectors and has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies within its field.
Reporting into the Project Manager, you're role as Site Foreman will be for multi unit residential developments with project values in excess of $15 million
Some key duties and responsibilities include:
- Able to read, interpret and implement plans
- Able to manage traffic flow between plant and trades in a safe but efficient manner
- The ability to work and run a project unsupervised, liaise with subcontractors and clients
- The ability to follow company policy and procedures and suggest improvements if required
The Successful Applicant
The key to success in this position will be as much about your experience as it is knowledge. In addition to this, the successful applicant should possess:
- Experience on multi unit residential projects with project value over $15M within the construction industry as a site foreman.
- Uni Constructions Management or Tafe Building qualifications.
- White card
- Own reliable transport
- Basic Microsoft Office & Project skills
- Knowledge of WHS
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a career within the construction and fit out space looking to join a breakout company within the industry. A great company culture looking for the next great candidate.