You are here
Site Operations Manager
- Well known Australian leader within the Food Industry
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on a growing business
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading FMCG food company who is experiencing significant growth and development. They are producing and distributing innovative, quality food products to both national and international markets. Offering excellent career progression prospects, learning and development opportunities, this is your chance to join this market leader as Site Operations Manager.
In this role you will be required to motivate, direct and measure the performance of the manufacturing operations, expense budgets and production schedules. This role will oversee the entire assembly operation whilst ensuring a consistently high level of customer service, working directly and dotted-line teams such as production supervisors, leading hands, maintenance and quality to ensure clear communication across the entire business model. From a manufacturing perspective, and reporting directly to GM of Operations, this role will lead the production site according to good manufacturing practices and health and safety standards.
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking an outstanding individual who is looking to advance their career with a market leading food manufacturer. The successful candidate must have relevant tertiary qualification or certification in addition to;
- Experience in an fast paced FMCG manufacturing environment
- Preferable in food production operation
- Proven track record and a passion for surpassing customer expectations
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to liaise with clients and colleagues at all levels of the business
- Trained to health and safety standards as required
- Strong technical skills and proven experience in overcoming complex technical issues on both security and EMS systems
- Strong contract, facilities and financial management experience
What's on Offer
This role is a genuine Site Management role within a well established, Australian-based market leader in the FMCG food manufacturing industry. With multiple manufacturing sites across their Australia, this position will offer a dynamic candidate the genuine opportunity to have an effect on the organisations success. The company also offers transparent career growth opportunities along with an attractive remuneration offering.