You are here
Site Quality Manager
- Unique development program
- Globally recognised Brands
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the Food industry with an impressive range of cooked and raw products which are enjoyed by consumers all over the world. They exhibit a mentality of continuous improvement and as such are looking for a Quality Manager to join their growing team.
The core accountability's for this role include:
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of day to day operation of the Food Safety and Quality Systems.
- Ensure that product produced is fit for human consumption.
- Responsible for achieving optimal food safety and quality within the companies guidelines and Australian Standards.
- Managing a team of QC's
The Successful Applicant
Reporting into the National Quality Manager you will ideally possess:
- Tertiary qualification in food science or 3- 5 years with relevant food industry experience.
- Knowledge of ISO 9000, HACCP and GMP.
- Excellent leadership skills including conflict resolution and problem solving.
- Good people communication skills, both written and oral.
- Enthusiastic attitude and genuine concern for quality issues.
- Ability to work in a team environment to resolve problems and improve systems
What's on Offer
Our client offers a challenging and rewarding career path, a performance based culture and a management team dedicated to ongoing staff training and development.