You are here
Site Safety & Environment Advisor
Exciting WHS & Environment role
Leading authority in Sydney
About Our Client
Our client provides essential services to more than 1 million people each day and is the main consent authority for new developments which exceed $50 million. They are committed to the continual improvement and development of a more sustainable Sydney and are looking for an experienced Site Safety & Environment Advisor to help make this a reality.
Working alongside some of the most passionate individuals in the WHS and Environment industry the successful candidate will provide professional advice and use their expertise in order to implement best practice systems. This will involve promoting the continual development of all staff through leadership and coaching and maintaining a standard of excellence in work, health and safety on large projects across the city.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in Work Health and Safety and/or Environmental Management.
- Significant experience working within the Construction/Property industry as a WHS and Environmental professional
- Comprehensive understanding of WHS legislation, Codes of Practice and guidelines.
- Proven track record in staff training on WHS and Environmental standards
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to liaise with stakeholders in a consultative manner
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on one of the most exciting roles within the Work, Health and Safety industry on projects that make a real difference on a national level. Excellent base rate with the possibility for the role to be extended.