You are here
This position is now filled
- Superannuation accounting experience essential
- Class software experience preferred
About Our Client
Our client is a highly Superannuation business with a long and decorated history. Due to company growth, they are looking for a SMSF Accountant to join their team!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Advising on SMSF compliance and taxation
- Fund accounting including preparation of annual financial statement and full reconciliation schedules
- Preparing tax returns, PAYG and BAS statements
- Liaising with the Auditors and the ATO
- Managing trustee relationships
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have SMSF accounting experience (preferably using Class) within the Superannuation/Financial Services sector and possess excellent communication skills. CA/CPA qualification will be highly advantageous.
Please note that this experience is essential and only candidates with SMSF/Superannuation accounting experience will be considered.
What's on Offer
- Permanent position
- Up to $100,000 depending on experience
- Major Superannuation company
- Immediate start available