You are here
Social Media Coordinator- Fashion and Lifestyle
- Great culture and career progression
- Unique fashion and lifestyle brand
About Our Client
If you are successful in this role, you will be part of Australia and NZ's most iconic fashion and lifestyle brands. With a portfolio ranging from clothing to homeware and everything in between, their focus is bringing impeccable style and quality to their customers.
- Deliver creative and engaging content across all social media channels
- Oversee successful management of social media channels
- Improvement in customer engagement and participation numbers on social media channels
- Successful implementation and completion (on time and budget) of relevant campaigns
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media campaigns
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years experience producing social media content and social media channel management for a fashion or lifestyle brand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an understanding of tone
- Proven track record in delivering creative and commercial content
- Understanding and interest in digital, social and marketing concepts
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager and relevant reporting
- Highly organized, with the ability to multitask to meet tight deadlines
- Passionate about what you do, with the willingness to go the extra mile
- Bachelor's or associates degree in Communications, Marketing or Arts
What's on Offer
The chosen candidate will be part of a culture that rewards and nourishes excellence, enthusiasm and passion. Excellent training and development will be offered, as well as a competitive salary.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work Visa.