You are here
Social Media Executive - Part time
- Permanent part time - 3 days per week
- CBD location
About Our Client
A newly created digital marketing specialist role within the FMCG has become available. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will join the marketing team and will be responsible for all digital marketing initiatives for a range of well-established authentic cuisine brands.
- Develop and manage the social media and digital communications strategies;
- Create engaging content and increasing engagement, interaction with our fans and followers to grow our social communities;
- Develop and manage integrated communications using web marketing and relevant social media tools (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter);
- Devise and develop integrated social media marketing communication programs to support, campaigning and other strategic or operational initiatives;
- Responsible for social media presence and community management;
- Identify and engage in relevant conversation with influential food bloggers;
- Measuring and reviewing performance of all digital marketing campaigns in order to increase conversion rate and make recommendations for improvement;
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
The Successful Applicant
- Working knowledge and hands on experience in planning, managing and executing social media initiatives;
- Experience with SEO best practices, Google Ad Words and Google Analytics;
- Experience in email marketing platforms (MailChimp and CampaignMonitor);
- Excellent communication skills and copy writing skills;
- Degree level in business/marketing related qualifications;
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.);
- Be able to demonstrate creativity and attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
What's on Offer
This is a rare chance to work 3 days per week on a permanent basis for an exciting FMCG brand. The office is based in the CBD.