You are here
Social Media Executive
- Take control of the social media activity for a well known brand
- Be apart of a driven and creative team
About Our Client
A retail brand is on the hunt for an enthusiastic, creative with a genuine obsession with social media and fashion.
As the Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for the following:
- Source and create the content for social including advertising and video content;
- Maintain the social media presence across all platforms;
- Design social banners;
- Create strategic social media campaigns to engage followers, including reaching out to 'Insta influencers' and bloggers for collaborations/partnerships;
- Create a competitor anaylsis;
- Engaging with followers and other social accounts in an informative and on-brand tone of voice;
- Bring new ideas to the team for new campaigns for the brand.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Proven commercial social media experience;
- Familiarity with Campaign Monitor to create and send newsletters to database
- Experience in creating images, video, and posts. Photography, video editing for a commercial business;
- Must personally have a strong presense on social media yourself;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Great interpersonal communication skills and well presented;
- Strong experience in Adobe Creative Suite;
- Experience in content schedulling;
- Familiarity with the social media landscape including bloggers, influencers, celebrities and models.
What's on Offer
This role offers an opportunity to take on additional responsibilities, and be apart of a creative digital team.