You are here
Social Media Manager
- Representing an exciting, global FMCG brand
- Working within a strong team where culture is important
About Our Client
This is a newly created role working within a well known global brand. The office is based in North Sydney and are looking to find the perfect fit to work closely within the team.
Are you experienced in all aspects of social media marketing initiatives for a brand(s)? Have you been exposed to branded social media platforms? paid social? And taking a hands-on approach to measurement and reporting? Then look no further.
It is key you understand the importance of relationships - as the Social Media Manager you will be working closely and collaboratively with both colleagues and stakeholders across all social media platforms for the brand.
Your role is to ensure the message is consistent across the brand and you're responsible for furthering conversation with the communities they manage. You will develop a keen understanding of what kind of content resonates best and are happy to lend a hand to support the content producers within the team.
This brand needs someone who is deeply passionate about social media who is at the forefront of digital trends.
If this is you, then look no further.
The Successful Applicant
- Coordinate the creation and publishing of content across social channels;
- Organise content planning brainstorms, concept and final content presentations with brand teams;
- Collaborate with content producers to create high-quality and engaging social content;
- Work with the strategist to plan and implement social strategies;
- Manage paid amplification programs for always-on content;
- Use platforms to optimise the performance of paid programs;
- Respond to fan comments and queries on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other relevant channels;
- Provide recommendations on potential influencers to involve in integrated marketing campaigns.
What's on Offer
They offering an attractive salary with scope to grow within the business in the future.