You are here
Social Media Specialist
- Brisbane based role
- Join a reputable brand with a highly successful team
About Our Client
My client is a growing ASX listed business with operations now extending across seven countries, 1900 stores with their head office based in Brisbane. They offer an enjoyable, fast paced and team focused environment where performance is rewarded and long-term careers are developed.
An exciting opportunity exists to drive social media activity and presence with helping drive sales through online and mobile technologies.
As a part of the team you will be required to:
- Help make the business global leaders in social media;
- Increase the engagement numbers for the company across a range of social media platforms and provide the necessary support in strategic decisions. This will be achieved through website analytics and sales data to drive the development and deployment of the social media activities;
- Help grow and refine social media activity and generate social media ideas, whilst producing weekly and monthly social media reports with performance numbers, highlights, competitor behaviour and learnings;
- Assist in executing social media strategies to grow followers and engagement for the company;
- Work with the internal members to support the launch of promotional and social media activities/campaigns and to grow online sales;
- Liaise with and assist the IT Team in implementing technology projects for the advancement of social media and marketing strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary Certificate/Degree qualification and extensive online marketing experience in growing social media follower numbers and engagement;
- Strong experience working within a Marketing team and with a national brand;
- Proven experience in online marketing and social media (inc. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram brand pages);
- Demonstrated experience in supporting the successful execution of social media promotions;
- Experience and understanding of social media advertising & the importance of brand strategy;
- Proven experience with website analytics and proving the ROI of social media activity;
- Strong understanding with website creations technology and applications.
What's on Offer
In return, my client will offer the chance to develop your career within one of Australia's most respected and performing brands. A generous salary package and bonus is on offer for the successful candidate.