You are here
Social Product Manager
- Be the driver of social strategy
- A global media/entertainment brand
About Our Client
I am in partnership with a well known media/entertainment company that currently has 600 employees based in Sydney. The business has undergone a digital transformation with a huge focus on the target audience. This is a genuinely exciting time to be apart of the digital team.
The Social Product Manager's responsibility is the following:
- To have complete ownership for all social media sites, products and services (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube);
- Analyse and report on the industry, market and product trends and their competitors;
- Creating and communicating the vision of the platforms, as well as how it forms and delivers to the department's strategy;
- Identify, assess and prioritise new platforms, content and commercial opportunities;
- Generating business cases to support product development and/or resourcing requirements;
- Prioritising products and/or features for releases based upon expected ROI;
- Stakeholder management - internal and external partnerships.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Deep understanding of social media metrics, trends and social products across the industry.;
- Proven ability to communicate the vision of a platform and be able to be concise in how it forms and delivers to a particular department's strategy;
- Ability to identify, assess and prioritise new products, content trends and commercial opportunities;
- Savvy business acumen in generating cases to support product development and/or resourcing requirements;
- An understanding of the prioritising of products and/or features for releases based upon expected ROI;
- A tried and tested social media customer experience background that will assist in developing customer experience improvements for these platforms, defining appropriate functionality and utilising a range of modules and content;
- Experience in operational social media platform direction, operation and content decisions.
What's on Offer
A permanent role based in Sydney offering the opportunity to work almost the most commercial, passionate and personable digital. The culture is strong with monthly (sometimes weekly) social events to attend. The company is offering a competitive salary, plus superannuation, plus bonus.