You are here
- Presales knowledge including RFP responses
- Prior experience designing end to end technical solutions
About Our Client
My client is a renowned electronic payments organisation and global technology company who's aim is to connect people to endless possibilities.
- Follow the technical direction set by the Senior Solutions Architect.
- Work with product and sales teams on client engagements.
- Travel to client sites to help define and agree technical solutions.
- Define and document the technical solution for client card programs and ensure it aligns with existing architecture whilst also adhering to standards and technical policies.
- Work with teams to ensure solutions promote automated processes and are cost effective.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts to scope and define client requirements.
- Track the technical solution and provide technical governance for the Project Manager during the project implementation phase. This will require technical engagement with design and development teams as well as the wider sub teams.
- Collaborate with teams spanning multiple geographies and time zones.
- Ensure any new solution is designed to meet the defined Non-Functional Requirements.
The position is based in Sydney, Australia and the candidate can expect domestic and international travel.
The Successful Applicant
- Payments sector experience - at least 2 years.
- IT Architecture experience - at least 2 years.
- Technical Pre-sales experience - at least 2 years.
- Object orientated design and implementation experience - at least 3 years.
- Combination of excellent technical problem-solving skills with non-confrontational and professional attitude.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to articulate technical information to non-technical users.
- IT Architectures - SOA, Web applications, Web services.
- Web application related technologies - J2EE, ASP.NET.
- Proficient in VISIO, MS Office tools, Confluence, and JIRA.
- Cards background and business knowledge.
- Able to work flexible hours due to the nature of a global business.
Desirable or additional capabilities:
- Experience in implementing resilient solutions with disaster recovery capability.
- Finance domain experience.
- Compliance project experience.
- Working in global organisation with teams and colleagues that span across multiple geographies and time zones.
- SAFe experience.
What's on Offer
Extremely attractive Salary package and chance to work with leading global brand.